Nebusis® ISO 45001 Health & Safety Management Wizard
Base Plan + ISO 45001
NEBUSIS® ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Wizard is a dynamic, flexible and agile cloud-based application that provides organizations a simple platform to manage, monitor, document and report results for processes and activities related to their Occupational Health & Safety Hazards.
The solution has each of the ISO 45001:2018 elements, clauses and requirements embedded into its framework; thus allowing users to easily and quickly implement and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the standard; thereby expediting OH&S improvement initiatives and minimizing the possibility of major non-conformities.
NEBUSIS® solutions in general will help any organization formally establish, document and/or better integrate and/or disseminate its policies, processes, procedures and objectives, well as and continually evaluate and improvement performance.
Facilitates defining the scope of the organization’s occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system as well as the dissemination and assimilation of OH&S policies and objectives.
Simplifies identifying, recording and monitoring of OH&S hazards and risks by area, process and/or activity in order to better define OH&S objectives for improving performance and overall effectiveness of measures taken in order to protect employees in the workplace.
Allows for registering all of the organization’s documents pertaining to occupational health and safety; ensuring document availability for updating, review, issuance and control in order to comply with the ISO 45001:2018 and regulatory requirements.
Helps organizations define and visualize of all the organization’s OH&S related processes, allowing the user to easily monitor OH&S performance indicators associated with each process.
Simplifies the programming, planning and control of internal audits the Occupational Health & Safety Management System, by area, process or activity, generate complete OH&S Internal Audit Reports, visualize the status of Audit findings, as well as establish the action plans resulting from OH&S audit results.
Easily record OH&S issues and non-conformities; schedule Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA); track them and visualize real-time CAPA status results.
Facilitates the scheduling and execution of OH&S management reviews addressing each of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, in order to drive the continual improvement of the OH&S management system.
Aids Top Management in reviewing OH&S related audit results, status of corrective and preventive actions, status of OH&S objectives, follow-up actions of previous reviews and management system improvement plans.
- Ocupational Health & Safety Policy
- Ocupational Health & Safety Objectives and Planning
- Risks and Opportunities
- Ocupational Health & Safety Aspects and Environmental Impacts
- Compliance Obligations
- Ocupational Health & Safety Performance Monitoring
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- All OH&S processes & related information are in one place, thereby increasing effectiveness & efficiency, reducing bureaucracy and information search times.
- As a cloud-based application users can access and manage their management system from anywhere in the world.
- Real-time visualization of status of progress towards goals and objectives and goals to be achieved.
- As a cloud-based it does not require investment for hardware installation or maintenance.
- Speed and agility in implementing and maintaining your OH&S management system.
- Easily go paperless and contributes to protecting of the environment.
- The ideal tool for protecting and/or improve employee health and safety.
Secure Cloud Technology Platform
NEBUSIS® solutions runs on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform which provides our users confidence based on an AWS’s excellent track-record of performance, availability, reliability and security; as their cloud in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27018 and a variety of other frameworks.
NEBUSIS® solutions can also be deployed on Azure, IBM and Google cloud technologies.
Enjoy flexible pay as use, pay as you go, pricing that adjusts to the size of your organization.
To see an instant quote for this product please click below:
For more information, to request a proposal for training and/or ISO management system implementation support, please contact us by clicking below: